Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well, its 4/21 and.....

...I actually remembered what it is I was going to blog about. Its really some market research for the...Dunh du du Duunnh..

"The Concert Catheter"

"Have you ever missed your favourite song due to large amounts of beer toxins accumulating in your bladder?
I have the answer."

Imagine, you could drink to your hearts content, and still enjoy every second of that long-awaited concert.

This product can be upgraded for a small fee to a Cinema Gold standard, which is great for movie marathons, and childrens dance recitals. We all know how boring THOSE can be. Why not drink, and enjoy, not embarass yourself by constantly going to the washroom.

--Conversation--
-overheard in mens washroom recently, at a legendary worthy concert, music drifting through the background-

Dude#1: Yells at the white brick wall "Fuck this! I shouldn't have to miss THIS!"

Dude #2: Shakes and zips up "Yeah, man! Shit."

Geniusness: Expelling a glorious, pain relieving piss "AAHHhhhh. Alright, Ive got it! Im gonna invent for yous guys, the Concert Catheter!"

Random newcomer #5: Washing puke out of his hair "I would buy one" at least 30 Allens agreed...and so on.

There it is, thats what I was supposed to write for you yesterday. Hope you enjoyed it.

Now,
What would Jesus say (that is, if he IS real) if he came back and saw what atrocities have been committed in his name?
Since, apparently, I'm his child so I must know him pretty well, I dont think he'd be cool with that.

Worshippingly yours

LC




No comments:

Post a Comment