Thursday, April 9, 2009

Second post, but really, its the first.

Here I sit - red lights, Jagermeister, a 2 minute ago toke (Macgyver style, more on that later), and a comfy pair of pants - attempting this interwebs forum for thoughts and ideas. Some good, many bad.

Unfortunately, I just realized that my typing skills, are sadly less than par. I hope to get some kind of flow to this eventually, like going back and editing grammar and spelling later......shit that sentence took like two minutes, because I couldnt leave my syntax like that. just work with me here.

I LOVE PEANUTS!

sorry, just had to get that out there. But, there's nothin better than shelling peanuts while playing cards or a boardgamne of some suit, and an ice cold glass of cocacola. I suggest you try it sometime.

*(Post edit)---Here comes a huge subject change, which, in hindsight makes no sense unless I warn you about it now. (keep in mind-2 minute ago toke + under par (which is actually a good thing, if you're golfing, so I'm gonna say 'over par') typing skills = nonuniformitive flow or thought and poor sentence structure)*


"All things Profound" is, well, I guess sorta the moniker for all of my previous writing attempts. For some reason, I believe(d) that every piece of anything-be it music or pen and paper-I wrote had to have some huge impact on mankind, or what was the point? Needless to say I got nothing accomplished. Inside I feel like somethin is ready to just leap out and say.... .... ... ... ...

"Hi."

"Uhm...?"

"I said Hi."

"Oh...Hi."

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." I said. Or something like that.........*(Post edit-this is where I left off for a few, no, MANY minutes to tend to Cryee McCryerson, and put him back to bed. Approx. 11pm to midnight.)*........ I, I dont remember where that was going. Crying Baby Crisis. Seems that posts take a long time for me. Like I said...s-l-o-w-t-y-p-e-r. Shit, that could be a Seinfeld episode, you know-"Hes a Slowtyper." said with a Kramerish or a Seinfeldian accent.

Anyways...baby cried, I cuddled, we watched TV, then bought the Tshirt.

Thanks for reading,

L.C

P.s. as I was editing this, I realized that I never expanded on my Macgyver style toke sitch. Well, alls I did was use some sorta mini metal clamp from an old Radio Shack soldering kit that I bought many years ago, and never knew what it was for. Now I know----Its a roach clip. Thank Jesus I didn't throw this out like I almost did last week.

1 comment: