Monday, April 20, 2009

Well, Its 4/20 and......

...Id be a sucker if I didnt post anything for you, my reader.

Have you ever seen an aging Rocker, actually, honestly rocking out? It is an amazing, heartwarming, uplifting and emotional experience. Especially when you're in the loving clutches of an herbal enhancement compound. Thank You very very much. Inspiration flows off of you. onto me. into me.
D
E
E
P
down and Beautiful. where the stars always shine, and the sun twinkle twinkles.
How we wonder what or where we are.

Tangents! May they be the death of me. Writing nonsense. jibberish. fiddle faddle. _____________(Insert nonsensical image(s) here).

There were many things I had memorized to write, but promptly forgot. You know, when the Hit hit.
But, as a fair trade Oh loyal reader, I had to keep things high over here. Keep things genuine. And sometimes that means a sorta 'seat of tha pants' style of writing(if you can call it writing). And, pleased to keep in mind the 'Slowtyper Syndrome'. It runs rampant through my family. So, in order to get this posts full effect, you must attempt to read this with your eyes closed. I know. Its hard.
If this is not possible, which its probably not, combat STS with a 'Sah-l-o-w-rea-der gah-r-o-o-ve'. like in Fear And Loathing.

"Whats the trouble?"

"Well, all this white stuff on my sleave is L. S. D."
(you know the part ;) )

that kind of a groove.

*Subject change*

Will the Birthdate of A-dol-f Hit-ler become a negative -albeit, coincidental- link between "the evils of Naziism" and the "Mary Wanna New Years?", that some innocent, well, mostly innocent kids/adults celebrate. On a day that MEANS something to them? (Like havin a toke with some friends. Not out killin people. just chillaxin'. Not consumering in the conglomorate marketplace, just on the streets.)

It most likely will. The question is when?

Well, I'll tell you when.
When the paranoid mothers of vivacious youngsters get wind of this and use it for evil. For control. Just like playing a record backwards. You know, with the satanic messages and such.

But its late. Very late. Work tomorrow. . . Booo.

As a closing note, I would just like to say that organized religion is the bane of human existence.
Thank you.

Yours, in a bloodtypewriter kind of way....

LC

3 comments: